With recent technological advances and training, achieving your dream smile is easier than ever. I am Dr. Brock Lynn of Lynn Dental Care, and I offer an extensive list of cosmetic procedures to my patients to help them get a beautiful smile.
I am happy to sit down with you at a consultation to discuss your dental goals and specific needs, but first it is necessary for you to identify what you want to change about your smile. This quiz will help you decide which smile makeover options will give you the results you are looking for.
1. What color best describes your teeth?
a. Bright white
2. Which term best describes the position of your front teeth?
a. Perfectly straight
3. Which adjective describes the shape of your front teeth?
a. Nice and attractive
4. Which words describe the size of your teeth?
a. Proportionate to my mouth/face
b. Too big
c. Too small
d. Too long
e. Too short
5. How do you feel about your smile?
a. I love it
b. It’s embarrassing
c. It’s okay
d. I don’t smile
This quiz is all about you, so there are no right or wrong answers. If you weren’t pleased with your answers, however, it is important for you to know that I may have the solution you are looking for.
1. Color: A bright, white smile is like an instant facelift. It can make your smile and face look better and healthier right away. Teeth whitening is the most common and popular kind of cosmetic dental work, but don’t let the promises of over-the-counter whitening systems fool you. While these systems are effective, dentist-prescribed systems are stronger and tend to give you faster results. I offer teeth whitening procedures in my office, and they are designed to restore brightness and life to dull smiles.
2. Position: Gapped, crowded, stained, and chipped teeth can be corrected with porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made ceramic shells that bond directly to the existing teeth. I recommend porcelain veneers to many of my patients and for many different cases. I offer traditional veneers, as well as “no-prep” veneers, such as Lumineers, and Durathins.
3. Cosmetic bonding and contouring can be effective solutions for sharp or jagged teeth. These cosmetic procedures are used to reshape tooth enamel to create a more visually pleasing smile.
4. The size of teeth is a common complaint that I hear from my patients. If your teeth appear small, chances are they are covered by overgrown gum tissue. Recontouring of the gums corrects teeth that appear too large or too small. This procedure helps to reshape the gum line, giving you an evenly shaped, attractive smile.
5. Did you know that people with bright, healthy-looking smiles tend to achieve more in almost every area of their life? It’s true! A great looking smile gives off a strong, positive first impression.
If you are ready to fall in love with your smile, please call my Dallas office. I want to give you the smile of your dreams.