Advantages of porcelain dental veneers in Dallas, TX
- Porcelain veneers are less likely to become discolored or stained.
- Porcelain veneers look more like natural teeth because of the way they reflect light. In fact, it’s nearly impossible for most people to tell the difference between a natural tooth and a veneer.
- Most patients tolerate the porcelain veneers better, and have less or no gum irritation with them.
- Patients can choose a color or shade of veneer that is slightly whiter than their original teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are custom made for each patient, therefore you get a smile that is completely your own.
Porcelain veneers are strong and durable. With the right dental care, and when following good oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing, veneers can last for more than 10 years. Patients should take care to avoid habits that can harm the teeth, both natural teeth and veneers. Habits such as chewing hard objects, grinding teeth, or smoking can cause veneers to chip or become discolored.
If you’re ready to improve your smile, call Dr. Lynn today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Brock Lynn of Lynn Dental Care in Dallas, TX, knows that when you look good, you feel good. Therefore, he’s committed to helping patients make the improvements they think they need to their smile in the least invasive manner possible. When considering cosmetic dentistry with Dr. Lynn, you’ll always be in charge of your treatment plan. Dr. Lynn will never push expensive, painful, or unnecessary procedures.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dallas Texas – What you need to know about full mouth reconstruction in Dallas, TX
- Full Mouth Reconstruction in Dallas – Dallas residents ask: What is full mouth reconstruction?
- Porcelain Veneers Dallas – Advantages of porcelain dental veneers in Dallas, TX